Wednesday, February 03, 2010

My poem! (a depressing one)

After reading some things, I've decided to delete some part of the posts. I've been thinking too much.

This morning, I couldn't get up and reached school really late, the first period was a free one anyway. Must be that 1 minute from "gloomy sunday" giving me after effects in the morning.

I rolled around bed feeling depressed for an hour + before making my way to school. On the way to school, I wrote a poem which made myself feel much better.


Its a pretty bad poem, for your entertainment if you need any.
Do note I wrote it under a state of 'depression',
so don't expect something happy out of this lame thing.

Quite a failure in fact, but in case I lose it:


Lost the drive, the will to survive
Took a dive, still not alive.
Future seems so bleak, the present seems so blue.
The past I want to seek, I only hope its still true.

Surroundings might seem real, but my own presence feels surreal.
What about the hope you've givin, all gone?
All within a second, so forlorn.
What about the reasons you speak of, its purpose?
It doesn't give a direction, I'm torn.

A pair whirling in mind, a pair they won't find.
An empty soul for those, a singular without the close.
Fake the sunshine, tease the pain.


Yet still surviving to find that drive,
to stay alive, alive alive.



HAHA. the pair refers to my problems that came in a pair, the rest are pretty self-explanatory right? Its still missing a line.

My classmates went crazy today, we sang many songs!

No comments: